If you are someone who suffers from chronic pain, acute pain, or arthritis, you know just how difficult this can be to treat. Even though diet, exercise, and prescription medications can be helpful, they aren’t necessarily enough for everyone and pain medications may have undesirable side effects. That is why transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, frequently shortened to TENS, is often used as a treatment method. If you've had limited success with a traditional TENS unit, it will excite you to know that there is a new leader in the market. The fact is, not all TENS medical devices are created equal. This is how SOLIS can take pain relief to a new level.
What Is TENS Technology?
The body has a natural pain relief mechanism of its own. The nerves carry commands from the brain to the spine and to the rest of the body, providing motor skills that allow people to control their limbs and body movements. These same nerves carry coded signals from the body back to the brain, providing information on pain, itch, touch, pressure, temperature, and other sensory feelings.
If there was a way to modulate these pain signals as they travel to the brain from the rest of the body, it might be possible to provide more effective pain relief. That is the goal of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation. The patented SOLIS is a handheld neuromodulator that triggers the body's natural pain relief system in minutes. SOLIS is designed to make natural deep pain relief easy. Visit our website to learn more about exactly how this electrical current triggers the body's natural pain blocking abilities.
SOLIS Pain Relief System is a neuromodulator that utilizes transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation technology (TENS), but again...not all TENS class medical devices are created equal. SOLIS has special design features that make this pain relief system unique, very effective, and easier to use.
A few major benefits of the SOLIS Pain Relief System include:
- With SOLIS, the user can compress the body tissue in the area of the pain for deeper nerve and muscle penetration than with traditional electrodes placed on the surface of the skin.
- The rectangular, co-planar electrodes, provide a laminar band of current, making SOLIS so much easier to use to target and relieve your pain.
- The fixed distance between the electrodes is designed for optimum current penetration plus optimum current penetration plus optimum muscle and tissue modulation.
- This device also does not require any sticky electrode pads, creating a more convenient user experience.
- No wires to get tangled
- SOLIS is completely portable. Take it with you when you're on the go.
- With SOLIS, there is nothing to wear or any unsightly devices needed for long periods of time. In minutes you can be pain free for up to 8-24 hours. SOLIS really works.
The SOLIS Pain Relief System is available without a prescription. Contact us to learn more about the SOLIS Pain Relief System
Chronic pain is one of the most common reasons why people seek the care of a healthcare professional. Even though opioid and narcotic medications remain a popular treatment option, they can have devastating side effects. Your body has built-in pain blocking abilities. If you are looking for natural pain relief that actually works, SOLIS is your answer. Make a significant improvement in your overall quality of life and get the device that can deliver SOLIS Pain Relief System works when others fail.
Sound intriguing? Contact us to learn more about this life-changing product!