As people live longer, there are many medical conditions that are becoming more common. One such condition is osteoarthritis, which is a chronic inflammatory condition that can impact the body's joints. When joints are damaged, it can become difficult for people to run, walk, or even get out of bed in the morning. Although there are numerous treatment options available, it is important to approach the treatment of osteoarthritis with a comprehensive treatment plan that works with your body and does not cause other long-term medical problems. Current advances in medicine and technology have opened up new pathways for finding pain relief and has led to the development of the SOLIS Pain Relief System. This system can provide pain relief to the millions of people who suffer from osteoarthritis every day.
What Is Osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis is a chronic medical condition that can impact people of any age. Nearly a quarter of the population in the United States suffer from osteoarthritis. Even though it is true that there are lots of elderly individuals who suffer from this condition, it can also impact people who are young and middle-aged. According to the CDC, 60 percent of people who develop osteoarthritis are between the ages of 18 and 64.
When this condition develops, it degrades the cartilage present between joints. The purpose of the cartilage is to cushion bony surfaces, preventing friction, pain, and inflammation. Over time, the wear and tear of osteoarthritis can take its toll on numerous joints throughout the body, including the hands, hips, and knees. Even though many people accept arthritis as a normal part of aging, this disease doesn't have to destroy someone's overall quality of life.
This disorder commonly leads to pain, stiffness, swelling, and soreness. It can make it difficult for someone to participate in activities that bring them joy.
How Can Osteoarthritis Be Treated?
There are numerous treatment options available for osteoarthritis. A few examples include:
- Opioid and narcotic medications, which can lead to pain relief but are also addictive and can lead to serious side effects
- Anti-inflammatory medications, which can treat osteoarthritis without the use of opioids but can also lead to stomach and digestive tract issues
- Cortisone injections and capsaicin cream, which can provide targeted pain relief but can be expensive and require you to see a doctor
- Physical therapy, which can help people restore flexibility, strength, and range of motion but again this can be expensive and requires you to see a physical therapist
- Surgical procedures targeting nerves and joints require anesthesia and time to heal and recuperate
- Various medical devices including canes, leg braces, and shoe inserts. All of these are helpful but can be bulky and inconvenient.
- Lifestyle changes including exercise programs and dietary adjustments. Ideally, these natural treatments would allow you to resume the activities you love, however, the pain of osteoarthritis makes it difficult to implement these changes.
How the SOLIS Pain Relief System Can Help People Who Suffer from Osteoarthritis
The SOLIS Pain Relief System Model 1100 can be successful in stopping the pain associated with osteoarthritis. Since the SOLIS Pain Relief System does not rely on dangerous medications or invasive surgical procedures and is available for a one-time, affordable cost, it can be preferable to other treatment options listed above. It is easy to use, available without a prescription, and can be part of a comprehensive treatment plan to address a chronic discomfort that is associated with osteoarthritis. Many people have already taken advantage of the SOLIS Pain Relief System to help them enjoy activities that used to be impossible due to osteoarthritis. It can help you as well.
Contact Us Today for More Information on the SOLIS Pain Relief System Let SOLIS alternative pain relief system help you get back to your life doing the activities that bring you joy.
Sound intriguing? Contact us to learn more about this life-changing product!